Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The phone call...

To begin if this is your first time reading my blog you may want to read the previous post to get up-to-date on what YCA is...

So today I had a phone call with the franchise manager of YCA. The conversation went really well. Joel, the franchise manager, told me more about the company; what they offer, how much to price classes, square footage required to build, what types of classes, what the cost is and what the cost covers.

So over all I learned a lot while talking to Joel. Mostly I learned its going to take a lot of money to get things done. I knew going into this that money was going to be a concern and issue. The main issue is getting the money. I haven't talked to my parents about the cost to much since this afternoon. I need to get them to see what I see about YCA. I really think it would be a great asset to our family. I understand there is a risk and a lot of unknown going into business but I feel way passionate about this. I really would love for this to work out.

So with that said I need to talk with my parents a bit more and get things hammered out. I guess the worst is that we have to put this on the back burner for a little while longer. We'll see.

On another note...I have an interview on Friday with the Doubletree in Chesterfield to work in their conference center as a sever. So that's great! I am looking forward to hearing more about the job.

David is working hard this week. He is working 3 days this week. I am so happy for him to be working I just wish that it was a little more dependable. We are both looking forward to the weekend and begin of next week. Davids mom, dad, and sister are coming to visit/work on grandma's house for the week. We are entering our 2nd month of marriage this month as well. It seems like its been forever though really. I can say its been nice to just be with each other everyday and not have to have a relationship based over the phone. I have truly enjoyed spending time together each evening and just not worrying about who's going to travel each weekend to see who where. Ahhh...life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment