Sunday, August 2, 2009

Just a few things...

Had a great weekend! David and I are house sitting in Lake St Louis in a huge house! Just the two of us, the dog, cat, fish and hamster! We have a great view of the lake and access to the boat. Its like a vacation but we still have to work!

My interview on Friday with Doubletree went really well. The job I interviewed for was for a conference server. As a conference server I would watch over the break out areas for the different conferences going on. I would tend to them, making sure they were stocked with food and drink. It would be a great way to get my foot in the door at a great hotel! I am praying hard for this one!

Speaking of praying I heard a great sermon on pray today at Morning Star! It was amazing! David and I attend with my parents and his parents. We all really enjoyed the service. David and I have decided to start attending Morning Star on a regular basis.

Ohh! I almost forgot. I cooked for the in-laws for the first time on Friday night! It went great. I made chicken, broccoli, and rice casserole along with a chocolate cake with butter cream icing. All was great! We also had a wonderful game of Yahtzee. It was a wonderful evening for all!

Any who just a little update on how the weekend was. Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment